DVR TIE Instructions:
Fully charge the tie using the USB cable and the wall charger (the green light will be OFF on the charger when fully charged)
1) Turn on power. When looking at the BACK of the tie the power button is inside the tie FOUR inches BELOW the tie knot on the RIGHT side.
2) Let the tie go into stand-by mode (2-3 seconds)
3) Press and hold remote button for 2-3 seconds. You will feel a strong vibration and see a flashing blue/green light 1 ½ inches below the knot. The tie is now recording audio and video.
4) When you are done filming press the REMOTE again for 2-3 seconds you will again feel a strong vibration and your video will be stored internally. DO NOT JUST POWER OFF THE TIE YOUR VIDEO WILL NOT BE SAVED you must use the remote to stop filming.
5) You can now power off the DVR-tie.
TO VIEW / PLAY THE RECORDING
1) Attach the smaller end of the USB cable to the tie
2) Connect the larger end of the USB cable to your computer’s USB port
3) Turn on the DVR-Tie and wait a few seconds
4) The tie will be recognized as a standard FLASH drive and you can play the video on any media player your computer has installed.
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR MEDIA PLAYER (ie. Missing Codec) we suggest downloading the FREE media player from Cnet:
Google: KM Player by Cnet