The DD1205 is a high quality pen style portable bug dectector that will detect different types of radio transmitting equipment and inform you by way of a bargraph indicator or silent vibration mode. Designed just for a Covert operation, easily transported since it can be carried in a pocket and used at the same time. This design is very conveinent for checking the surrounding area when on a business trip, in a meeting, in a resturant or hotel.
- Working frequency range 30—6000 MHz
- 8-segment bar graph indicator for precise measuring the radio field level and location of a bugging device
- 'Adjust sensitivity' button for omitting insignificant background fields
- Pen-style design for covert operation. Does not attract people's attention when used or transported. Can be carried in a pocket and used at the same time. Very convenient for checking surrounding objects when on a business trip, in a restaurant, hotel or somebody's office
- “High Power” indicator for pocket use
- “Pulse” indicator for recognizing digital transmitters including GSM and DECT Powered by LR03 battery (size AAA)
- Searching for active radio transmitting surveillance devices (or RF bugging devices) in premises, vehicles and items.
- Room, body-carried, telephone and car bugging devices can also be found by the device.
- Discovering the improper use of mobile phones and other communication equipment for picking up conversations. The information in this case can be transmitted to another phone or recorded onto an answering machine. Detection of GSM bugs, 'spy' mobile phones and mobile phones in an active state (for illegal transmission of conversations)
- Detecting of harmful emissions from the GSM-jammers or mini recorder suppressors
- Detecting of harmful emissions from microwave ovens, communication antennas and other electronic appliances