Why have boring plain sunglasses when new technology has opened the door to wearable video camera sunglasses? With the Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera, you’re able to shoot live images and instantly share your "out of this world" recorded experiences again and again.
Why Choose the Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera?
First person point of view videos are all the rage these days. More and more products are being released that allow you to record high action events as you experience them. However, many wearable cameras involve strapping a ridiculous and often uncomfortable contraption to your forehead. With the Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera, you can record all of your high-action photos and videos and still look good doing so.
You don’t have to be an extreme sports athlete to benefit from owning an Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera. Although the sunglasses take amazing high-resolution pictures and videos of your most exciting athletic moments: skiing, biking, tennis and skateboarding, you can do so much more with the wearable camera. The following are examples of situations where the Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera come in handy:
- Wear the sunglasses during your next family outing. Instead of having to lug around a bulky camera, snap all of your favorite memories with a push of a button from your Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera. Take videos and photos of your loved ones gathering around the swimming pool or relaxing on their beach towels.
- Become a video blogger. Have you ever thought about starting your own YouTube channel? The Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera can make that possible without requiring you to spend a lot of money on recording equipment. They also make shooting hands-free instructional videos easy.
- Go on a drive. One of the most exciting uses of the Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera is to record and save videos of your road trips. Take the sunglasses along on a long, scenic drive in your car or on your motorcycle.
- Record video while you are in or out of the game. Memorialize your best athletic moments year-round, whether you’re on the mountain or on the court. You can also shoot great video of a sporting match with the sunglasses while still sitting on the sidelines.
- Take stealthy pictures. Spot a celebrity? Or want to become a citizen journalist? Then the wearable camera is perfect for you. You can take photos instantly without being obvious.
- Shoot a silly video. Not all videos you take with your sunglasses camera have to be award worthy. Record the fun, everyday moments, like making pancakes, walking the dog, or playing with the kids.
There are dozens and dozens of more ways you will have a good time with the Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera. Take photos on a hike in the woods. Film your child’s school play. Take breathtaking extreme weather videos from a first person vantage point. With a wearable camera, you’ll always have the ability to capture the moments you don’t want to miss.
Not all sunglasses cameras are created equal. The Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera is trendy looking and provides exceptionally 1080p high quality video recording. With 30 frames per second, you’ll capture your surroundings in vivid detail. The 5 megapixel, 65-degree angle camera only requires a simple one-touch button operation to begin recording. Pressing the button again stops the recording. The microphone is safely tucked away on the arms to reduce wind noise from interfering with the sound quality of your videos.
One of the major complaints of wearable cameras is the limited battery life. However, with the Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera, you’ll get a 1.4 hour battery life in a compact package. There is also a microSD port that holds memory cards up to 32GB. With 32GB of storage, you’ll be able to save up to six hours of high-definition videos. Once you’re ready to transfer your images to a computer, simply use the USB cord to connect the sunglasses to the computer's port. There are no special drivers required for operation. The USB cable is also used to charge the wearable camera. A red indicator light turns on while charging the device and then shuts off automatically once the battery is fully charged. A blue light will come on the sunglasses when the device is in operation. If the blue light flashes quickly, then the alarm has been triggered within the camera and you must perform some basic troubleshooting. Possible explanations for the alarm are a memory card has not been inserted or the memory card is full.
High Performance Sunglasses
The Inventio HD+ Sunglasses Camera are durable, but does not force you to wear a bulky pair of sunglasses on your face that restricts eyesight. The sunglasses are sleek and stylish with frames that were designed to be long lasting. The latest release from Inventio is the most heavy-duty style available yet from the manufacturer. The sunglasses can handle even the most extreme outdoor conditions without breaking or bending. Inventio is extremely confident in the durability of their latest sunglasses video camera release and offers a two-year warranty as a guarantee of their longevity. Consumers should keep in mind that the sunglasses are not waterproof and water exposure will void the warranty.
Constructed from soft rubber, you’ll have no problem wearing the sunglasses all day long for style and fun. They have a sporty design, which makes them ideal for outdoor activities. The polarized lenses will also keep any glare out of your eyes as you shoot your videos. Best of all, they offer an incredible value to users. With a low starting price point, you won’t have to worry about shelling out thousands of dollars to produce your own high definition videos.