The GSM-box 2 has been designed to detect and indicate the illegal activation of a mobile phone. In addition to this main function, the GSM-box 2 also creates interference to the surrounding area of the telephone's microphone by generating 'white noise' when radio-waves are detected; this noise suppresses the microphone in the telephone rendering it useless.
GSM-box 2 is an updated version of its predecessor (GSM-box), and has the following distinctive features:
- Warns you with the help of the 3 LEDs and a sound alarm when the telephone starts exchanging data with the network
- Automatic generation of audio interference
- Accurate and sensitive detection of GSM 900/1800, CDMA 850, WCDMA 2100 (3G, UMTS) and Bluetooth by an intelligent algorithm of the microcontroller
- Separate visual and sound indication of different communication protocols
- New convenient 'credit card-style' design suitable for pocket use, belt carrying cases, bags, desktop stands, etc.
- A new sensitive scheme of detection with pre-selectors provides a better detection distance
- Long battery resource of up to 5 days (low current consumption) Does not block the mobile network in the area
- Has no adverse effect on health (no electromagnetic waves)